Site Meter Twinsburg Wrestling: Best Wrestling Shoes

Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Wrestling Shoes

As a coach I have been asked a number of times "What shoes should I get for my athlete?"  I have found there are shoes for every type of athlete. However, having had the opportunity to coach at youth, middle, and high school levels, I favor the Asics brand over rival competition.

In a recent blog post on Yappi, that vast majority of responders stated that the Asics was the most durable and often times the most affordable product. While there are a wide variety of wrestling shoes to choose from, other bloggers responded that the Asics wrestling shoe met many of the basic criteria they were looking for in a shoe.

Sure, there are parents out there who will spend $100.00-$150.00 on a pair of wrestling shoes for their athlete. Yet, when an apples to apples comparison of wrestling shoes is made, Asics Matflex seems to be a hands-down winner in such categories such as durability, comfort, and design.

The best wrestling shoes becomes more or less the product that meets the needs of your athlete and wallet.

1 comment:

  1. As a coach I have been asked a number of times "What shoes should I ... shoeswide.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

google-site-verification=KE3sSCBdW5YhHrlP2vUf90kxtcwRNRVJhWXbzTZh9n4